[Xorp-users] Issue with shared libraries in latest cvs tree?

Nithya Chandrakesan nithya.chandrakesan at xorp.net
Mon Mar 30 15:31:45 PDT 2009

Hi Ben,

It seems I'm not authorized to view this bug.  If it's only with xorp_rib,
I think I can fix it.
>> It is not the problem with xorp_rib alone. The bug is opened for
xorp_rtrmgr process. The code became unstable during a rewrite.
>> CVS is now locked for commits. Soon we will rollout our new codebase.
Please wait for the announcement. In the meantime, you can use xorp1.6
release. There is not much difference between 1.6code and top-of-tree
functionality-wise.

Maybe it's more critical?

Any estimate for when the top-of-tree will be stable-ish again?

Any chance you can somehow make it so that I can access the bug?
Thanks,
Nithya.