[Xorp-users] How to implement NAT on xorp

naresh raga naresh_raga at yahoo.co.in
Thu May 7 09:26:43 PDT 2009

hello Bruce,
What I mean is that  the configuration file enough to send a packet coming from my laptop(address 172.16.0.3 say) will go out  from eth2 to internet with an address of 10.64.25.77 or not?

Internet-------|eth2|PC|eth3|-----------laptop(I need net on this laptop).

With that configuration I am unable to get net on my laptop which is in the network of eth3(PLC LAN).Please can you suggest what should be added to get net on my laptop.
Thanks in advance,
Naresh.