[Xorp-users] How to Launching Net-SNMP via the router manager?

Bruce Simpson bms at incunabulum.net
Thu May 14 22:42:29 PDT 2009

jjw0927 wrote:

> Sorry, I can not understand what you said.
> Can you tell me some detailed processes about "how to point the XORP SNMP config at the location of the
> *installed* MIB .so files" ?

You need to change the location of the bgp4_mib_1657.so file in your
XORP configuration file to point to where the XORP 'gmake install'
installation step has actually installed it.

Shared libraries found in .libs directories need to be relinked by
libtool before they may be used, using them directly cannot be supported.

thanks,
BMS