[Xorp-users] Need Help for pimsm multicasting join or any message modification

bhavin81 at iitb.ac.in bhavin81 at iitb.ac.in
Tue May 19 05:10:59 PDT 2009

Hello friends,

         I want to do some modification in standard pim-sm multicasting.
I want to modify either join or some other message such that whenever
any user wants to join any group it(user) specifies some sort of choice by
some flag which is part of pim-sm message field. Is there any field in
the message which i can modify means any optional field? If yes then which
code out of pim-sm in xorp i need to modify?

Regards,
Bhavin,
Comm. student.