[Xorp-users] Error while building xorp-1.6 :g++-4.3: Internal error: Killed (program cc1plus)

Bruce Simpson bms at incunabulum.net
Mon Oct 19 08:45:12 PDT 2009

naresh raga wrote:
> Hi ,
> I am trying to build xorp-1.6 on TS-7800.The board is ARM based and
> had 500MHz processor and 128MB RAM.The default OS is debian with 2.6
> kernel on it.While I am building xorp-1.6 on the board using gcc-4.3
> and g++-4.3,it  got resulted in the below error:

Unfortunately the source file which triggered this error seems to be
missing from your log output.

I don't use GCC 4.3 (apart from occasional casual tests), however, it
may be worthwhile looking at the GCC bug database for this version of
the G++ compiler, and that may be the best place to start investigating
your issue.

thanks,
BMS