[Xorp-users] Error:XrlRouter Failed.No Finder?while running ./xorp_rtrmgr

naresh raga naresh_raga at yahoo.co.in
Wed Sep 2 04:06:24 PDT 2009

Hi Bruce,
> [WARNING xorp_rtrmgr:10336 LIBXORP +468 timer.cc expire_one ] Timer Expiry *much* later than scheduled: behind by 52.210000seconds.
> [WARNING xorp_rtrmgr:10336 LIBXORP +468 timer.cc expire_one ] Timer Expiry *much* later than scheduled: behind by 22.250000seconds.
> [ERROR xorp_rtrmgr:10336 XRL +634 xrl_router.cc wait_until_xrl_router_is_ready ] XrlRouter Failed.No Finder?
>

>I don't have much to go on here, other than it sounds like you have >a slow machine, or one that is highly loaded -- this is all the >information which these log messages give me at the moment. >Sorry I can't be of further help with this issue.

Sorry Bruce,if I am really troubling you.I am so particular about this because it is my current project target set by my professor.I will give the TS7300 kit details on which I am working.

200MHz ARM9 CPU
PC/104 expansion bus
32MB SDRAM
2 10/100 ethernet ports
1 VGA out w/ 8MB RAM 800x600
Debian Linux is default on SD Card
Linux-based Bootloader available
I have also read on some mailing list that this error usually happens when the cpu is overloaded.Is that 32MB SDRAM is insufficient to run xorp ?What are the minimum requirements of hardware to run xorp?Is that the error happens in my case is really because of insufficient processing power or memory requirments?

My apologies if I have troubled you.

Regards,
T.Raga Naresh Kumar,
M.Tech,Computer Technology,