[Xorp-users] running xorp_rtrmgr

victor omwando vommwa at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 7 02:09:50 PDT 2009

Hello guys, I'm still a bit new to xorp, I have one quick question. I'm running xorp 1.6 on a Debian based virtual machine. I am interested in starting xorp_rtrmgr with a config script, and still get my terminal back after running xorp_rtrmgr -b /path/to/myconfig.config. However, to regain use of my terminal, I find that I have to end the preceding command with an &. Is there any workaround to this that gives me control my shell without me giving it the &? Thanks.