[Xorp-users] Problem with scons build in xorp 1.7-WIP

Bruce Simpson bms at incunabulum.net
Wed Sep 16 04:04:21 PDT 2009

naresh raga wrote:

> Conklin please adjust the path that xorp_rtrmgr is searching for.

Off the top of my head, you need to specify the '-t' switch to
xorp_rtrmgr to change the search path for the template files. However
I'm not sure this will work for the XRL files -- I think you need to set
XORP_ROOT in the environment to point to obj/ here, as it will have the
layout it's looking for -- assuming you are trying to run XORP from a
SCons build directory without installing it.