[Xorp-users] (no subject)

Bruce Simpson bms at incunabulum.net
Sun Sep 20 07:33:17 PDT 2009

JESUS RAMIREZ wrote:

> Hello, I just have a question ?
> How can i paste the Xorp screen in word ?
> or do u have any command to send out the screen to printer ?
> Thank you.

Assuming you're using a terminal program of some kind to log into a
machine running xorpsh from Windows, you should be able to just
drag-select, copy and paste text as with any other GUI application. XORP
is not a GUI application, so there are no native facilities for doing this.

Having a printer hooked up to a router is a pretty unusual situation
(and isn't something which we'd considered), there is no command to
print from the xorpsh directly.

Feel free to add your own command template for doing this if it works
for you. For an example of adding arbitrary commands to the xorpsh,
please see the files used to build the LiveCD image, which makes changes
to the misc.tp file.

thanks,
BMS