[Xorp-users] How can I Update XORP configriation on the fly without having xorpsh?

Ben Greear greearb at candelatech.com
Wed Apr 7 10:09:04 PDT 2010

On 04/07/2010 08:13 AM, saurabh.pandya at elitecore.com wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> Well I after log message swipe can save around 1.3 MB .. Thanks ben !

Plz post a patch when you have that working properly.  It would be good
to add a scons argument to compile out logging for folks with
space constraints.  (Maybe with some sort of option to just compile
out TRACE and WARNINGs and not errors/fatal?)

I'm pretty sure there is some more ipv6 stuff in fea that could be
conditionally compiled as well.