[Xorp-users] How can I Update XORP configriation on the fly without having xorpsh?

saurabh saurabh.pandya at elitecore.com
Fri Apr 9 06:18:17 PDT 2010

On 04/07/2010 10:39 PM, Ben Greear wrote:
> On 04/07/2010 08:13 AM, saurabh.pandya at elitecore.com wrote:
>> Dear All,
>>
>> Well I after log message swipe can save around 1.3 MB .. Thanks ben !
>
> Plz post a patch when you have that working properly.  It would be good
> to add a scons argument to compile out logging for folks with
> space constraints.  (Maybe with some sort of option to just compile
> out TRACE and WARNINGs and not errors/fatal?)
>
> I'm pretty sure there is some more ipv6 stuff in fea that could be
> conditionally compiled as well.
>
> Thanks,
> Ben

Ben,

patch:
    I have modified patch (previous was too hard coded, pls consider
this only as log removal patch)
    I modified it so that with def-undef to hook with scons.

Lightweight mld-igmp:
    I found one option in upstream code "configure
--with-mld6igmp_lite", this option includes
    lightweight mld-igmp(contrib directory) then regular mld-igmp.

    With xorp.ct is it possible to compile code with this option, i
think it would possibly save few
    KBs.

Thanks in advance,
Saurabh