[Xorp-users] Fwd: Actual FIB Structure

Ben Greear greearb at candelatech.com
Fri Apr 9 10:00:29 PDT 2010

On 04/09/2010 02:02 AM, Adam Greenhalgh wrote:
> anyone know the answers to this ?

Unfortunately, I have never really looked at RIB and do not know.

I can sympathize with trying to follow the XRL logic though...I spent
several days adding logging while trying to understand the rtr-mgr
and never did get a very clear picture.

Some day I'll hack on the callback logic and/or xrl to try to make
it easier to follow...but probably not soon.