[Xorp-users] How can I Update XORP configriation on the fly without having xorpsh?

Ben Greear greearb at candelatech.com
Mon Apr 12 15:55:44 PDT 2010

On 04/12/2010 06:23 AM, saurabh wrote:

> I am getting in to scons, and modified my patch, that is now with scons
> arguments,
> Usage is as below,
>
> "scons disable_tracelogs=yes disable_fatallogs=yes disable_infologs=yes
> disable_assertlogs=yes disable_errorlogs=yes
> disable_otherlogs=yes "
>
> when you disable all logs (may u can only open info log) it approx.
> saves 1.3 MBs (on my machine :) ).

Looks good.  I'm going to make sure the assert() calls still happen in
XLOG_FATAL and UNREACHABLE logic, but the patch looks good other than that.

> Still One thing is not pleasant in my patch is, I have commented -Werror
> from SConstruct,
> may this need some batter solution.  May One condition can be added in
> SConstruct that
> check any of log disabled , then force scons to compiler without -Werror
> else with -Werror.

Yes, we should have SCONS enable -Werror only if none of the XLOG
stuff is disabled.  I'll make that change as well.

Hope to have this integrated later today or tomorrow.