[Xorp-users] request for info from a dummy newbie..(IP multicast on a Windows XP machines)

62mkv 62mkv at mail.ru
Mon Apr 26 06:23:47 PDT 2010

Hello Adam Greenhalgh

I suspected it, but may be there're people in the community who could
help in this question...

anyway, if somebody is doing Xorp development, there must be people
who use it (for example, developers of such "end system file transfer
utilities")

either I completely misunderstand what Xorp is about, but I've read
anout it on wikipedia page for "IGMP", and I think that implementing IGMP is the
only way to do what I want to.