[Xorp-users] Some recent xorp.ct improvements. (Ben Greear)

Edwin Schokkenbroek edwin at spacebugs.nl
Tue Aug 17 06:26:09 PDT 2010

Hello Ben,

On FreeBSD 8.0-RELEASE AMD64 running under Vmware Fusion (Version 3.1.1 (282344) ) I receive the following  core dump after compiling the sources:

 /usr/local/xorp/sbin/xorp_rtrmgr -b /root/vrd/edwin/R4/boot/config.boot
Assertion failed: (0x12345678 == htonl(0x12345678)), function main, file rtrmgr/main_rtrmgr.cc, line 536.
Abort trap: 6 (core dumped)

Edwin