[Xorp-users] SNMP & xorp 1.8.2-CT

Mike Weaver weaver at ascr.doe.gov
Fri Aug 20 03:52:33 PDT 2010

I'm running on Ubuntu Server 10.04.1 LTS and am reasonably sure I have all
the prerequisites installed, the documented ones, anyway and ones that seem
to make technical sense.  I'll do some digging through the code, but it's
been a while since I wore a developer's hat :)

I'm thinking of trying it on Fedora also as that's the other main flavor we
support and it seems to have more support in the xorp community.

Mike