[Xorp-users] process running problem

shashi kumar shashikumar_249 at yahoo.co.in
Thu Dec 23 02:07:37 PST 2010

Hi All,

If i run rtrmgr (xorp-1.8.ct)  by including interfaces and fea in xorp.conf  it is working fine.
When i am trying to run any other module (rip,bgp,static_routes), module is not  going to running state i.e PROC_READY. it is always in starting state i.e PROC_STARTUP

this is the debug msg i got
  "response status:  Awaiting start up of: FEA Interface Mirror, RIP Port Manager"

can any body help me in this regard.

( Due to the unavailability of scons support with my os , I compiled xorp-1.8 with xorp-1.6 makefile system. )

thanks in advance,
shashi