[Xorp-users] stand alone pim and igmp from xorp

Rikkers Jorn jorn.rikkers at nl.thalesgroup.com
Thu Feb 4 08:08:18 PST 2010

Hi Saurabh,

I've successfully ran such a configuration; PIM and IGMP (XORP) with
OSPF (Quagga). Like Mark says you do need the fib2mirib directive in
your configuration.

Why don't you want to use XORP for unicast routing?

Jorn Rikkers

On 04-02-2010 16:19, Williams, Mark wrote:

> It works, though it is “not supported.” Make sure to use the fib2mrib
> directive in your configuration.
>
> -Mark

Met vriendelijke groet,
Jorn Rikkers

*This message contains Unclassified information*

Disclaimer:

If you are not the intended recipient of this email, please notify the sender and delete it.
Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of this email or its attachment(s) is forbidden.
Thales Nederland BV will not accept liability for any damage caused by this email or its attachment(s).
Thales Nederland BV is seated in Hengelo and is registered at the Chamber of Commerce under number 06061578.