[Xorp-users] ip igmp static group / ip igmp static join

Adrian Haralambiev adrian.haralambiev at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 02:45:56 PST 2010

Dear xorp users,

Could you tell me if the current release of xorp supports "ip igmp static
group / ip igmp static join" and how to configure it?
As far as I understand, without this, xorp could be used as replacement of a
switch with IGMP proxy option enabled - correct me if I'm wrong.

The reason to ask is that this option could lead to serious reduce of the
time needed to switch between channels - the so called ZAP time.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Adrian