[Xorp-users] IP address change

Nitin Choudhary Nitin.Choudhary at nechclst.in
Mon Feb 22 20:26:44 PST 2010

Hi guys.....
     Please help me out. I am in a big trouble.
     My problem is that whenever I change the IP Address of a PIM-SM
configured interface, PIM-SM module crashes abnormally which id not
desirable in any case. However there is no problem when interface is
disabled in XORP.Is this a bug or is normal XORP behavior.
     Any kind of help is appreciable..

DISCLAIMER:
intended
for the named recipient(s) only.
It shall not attach any liability on the originator or NECHCL or its
this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily reflect the
opinions of NECHCL or its affiliates.
distribution and / or publication of
this message without the prior written consent of the author of this e-mail is
strictly prohibited. If you have
immediately. .