[Xorp-users] [PIM-SM] Urgent Query Regarding C-RP-Adv messages

Mohd Arif mohd.arif at nechclst.in
Sun Jan 10 23:41:40 PST 2010

Dear All,
            Can somebody suggest that how the transmission interval
between C-RP-Adv messages can be changed.
            As per my observation, the current time difference between
two C-RP-Adv is 60 seconds.
            I want to make this interval as a configurable parameter.

            I tried it by changing values of rp_holdtime, but I think it
is not related to the transmission interval between two C-RP-Adv
messages.

            Thanks for the support.

Best Regards,
Mohd. Arif

DISCLAIMER:
intended
for the named recipient(s) only.
It shall not attach any liability on the originator or NECHCL or its
this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily reflect the
opinions of NECHCL or its affiliates.
distribution and / or publication of
this message without the prior written consent of the author of this e-mail is
strictly prohibited. If you have
immediately. .