[Xorp-users] Very basic questions

moto kawasaki moto at kawasaki3.org
Sun Jan 31 23:02:22 PST 2010

Hi,

> gmake: command not found
> grbic at ubuntu:~/Downloads/xorp-1.6$ make
> make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.
> grbic at ubuntu:~/Downloads/xorp-1.6$
>

> what should I do? (as I saw in getting starting,I should have gmake by
> default..)

You can check if gmake exists in your system by "which gmake."

If you surely have gmake but which command won't agree, then you need
to check your path by "echo $PATH" (comannd differs depending on your
shell).

Sorry in advance, I am not Ubuntsu user so that the above may be
wrong.

Enjoy!

--
moto kawasaki <moto at kawasaki3.org>