[Xorp-users] How to export all routes into a file

wubaochuan wubaochuan at seu.edu.cn
Thu Jul 8 23:47:42 PDT 2010

Dear everyone,
         I can see all the routes using the following command in xorpsh:
                     show route table ipv4 unicast final
         I want to write a C or C++ program which can get all the routes
of a router, but I have no idea how to do that.Maybe I can export the
output of the command above into a file,  and then I write a program to
process the file. My question is how can I export output of the command
above into a file ?
         Thank you!

Chuan