[Xorp-users] Need suggestion about Embedded platform requirments.

saurabh saurabh.pandya at elitecore.com
Mon Jun 28 03:49:02 PDT 2010

My experiments with xorp stats that cpu over-head is one time in
initialization. Well If you are bound even by memories

As well you can recompile while disabling IPV6 and all loggings and further
use only PIM and IGMP

(off course with fea, rib, fib2mrib and other basic libs only) and remove
all bgp, ospf, vrrp, rip, riping , static routes from

/usr/lib (by manually delete all files or remove them from scons build
process) , lead you to have around 10-12 Mb

Of package.

-Saurabh

  _____