[Xorp-users] Need suggestion about Embedded platform requirments.

naresh raga naresh_raga at yahoo.co.in
Tue Jun 29 12:33:19 PDT 2010

Hi Ben,
I have used a file hosting site to upload the cross-compiler tool chain .I have compiled openssl using the steps(points e,f and g) said in BUILD_NOTES of xorp-1.6.
Therefore,openssl is installed in $CROSS_ROOT_ARCH=
/crosstool/arm-linux/gcc-3.3.4-glibc-2.3.2/arm-linux/usr/local/ssl

The cross-tool chain is provided by Technologic systems(ARM Board TS-7300 manufacturers) but not built using kegel.com.

The link to download is:
http://www.filehosting.org/file/details/154445/yDk3Pw8KtRvwKQdw/crosstool.tar.bz2

If you are unable to download,please tell me.

Thanks,
Naresh.