[Xorp-users] Installing Xorp-1.6 in Fedora-12-x86_64

Achmad Basuki abazh18 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 16:52:21 PST 2010

If you need xorp-1.6 rpm for i686 and x86_64, I have made it available
at http://abazh.ai3.net/xorp/fedora/12/
You can download it and install it using rpm install command or you
can even create .repo file to refer to the above URL, then installing
via yum.

After installing this, your xorp configuration file is then define in
/etc/xorp/xorp.conf and you can start xorp service via "service xorp
start".

I haven't able to create rpm package for xorp-1.7 from SVN, since it
has problem on compilation for Fedora 12. Fedora 12 uses gcc-4.4.3 and
SCons 1.2.0.
If you want to compile xorp-1.7-WIP from SVN, you can use Fedora 11
that has no problem on compilation.

regards,

Abazh