[Xorp-users] Reducing Xorp binary setup size ?

saurabh saurabh.pandya at elitecore.com
Tue Mar 16 06:39:52 PDT 2010

Hi Ben,

I Pulled your changes and tested them out though its works for ipv4
multicast, I wonder about the size, still being generated 39 MB stripped
(full xorp)  on my  Fedora-6 with gcc 4.1.1.

I checked using git log, it is showing your all changes but 39MB size still
There.

I may try to look in the fea code now, for removal of cli etc.

Thanks,
Saurabh