[Xorp-users] Reducing Xorp binary setup size ?

saurabh saurabh.pandya at elitecore.com
Wed Mar 17 08:01:29 PDT 2010

Thanks Ben,

I have checked the patch it is impressive in size reduction...

But this is not running (died while searching for xorp_igmp , as it disabled
module due to disable_ipv6) .. so then I tried to compile it with just
disable_fw and disable_profile .. it again being self killed in xorp startup
(rtr_mgt process)

I have sent you logs ..

1) latest ct xorp's startup log
2) Config file
3) Same config file same machine using regular xorp (just to conform my
   setup) , which was working fine.

So I doubt that , by applying disable_ipv6 and disable_fw few of the
dependencies are there and that's why xorp is not being able to start VIFs
(as per log)

Pls see the logs...

Thanks,
Saurabh