[Xorp-users] Loading previous config file

Ram ramkumar.ch03 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 01:23:48 PDT 2010

Hi All,

 I have couple of questions.

1.If i changed the configuration by entering into configure mode by using
SET and DELETE commands, In which file these changes save after commit
command?

    In case if i need to restart rtrmgr, Can i point rtrmgr to load that
changed file?

2.  How can use -v (verbose) option for "./xorpsh" and "./xorp_rtrmgr"
commands?
   I tried "./xorpsh -v". Nothing got different in output from ./xorpsh
command.

Ben, Do you remember we were talking about when i run rtrmgr, it did not
display any error messages in the window (got linux command prompt back).
  I checked xorpsh -h,  in the output i see one line like " Print verbose
information  := false" as a default. Does this causes not to print any
messages to window?

 Thanks,
  ---Ram