[Xorp-users] failed to re-start xorpsh

Ram ramkumar.ch03 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 12:23:36 PDT 2010

Hi Ben,

I run the gdb xorp_rtrmgr  XXXX in one window, it is still in  continueing..
even if  i started xorpsh in another window. I can run xorpsh. it went
smooth. Because xorp_rtrmgr window is still running.  i could not get
anything even if i type *bt*  and *exit *commands.

 If i closed the xorp_rtrmgr window, the  gdb window the
*continuing*message is gone and get back to gdg. Below is some ouptput

*Before closing xorp_rtrmgr window*
(gdb)
Continuing.
*After closing xorp_rtrmgr window*
*
*
Program terminated with signal SIGHUP, Hangup.
The program no longer exists.
(gdb) bt
No stack.
(gdb) exit
Undefined command: "exit".  Try "help".
(gdb) quit
-bash3.2#

*xorpsh window*
Welcome to XORP on router-1.ksu.gpeni.net
root at router-1.ksu.gpeni.net> Finder disconnected. No Finder?

 When i closed xorp_rtrmgr window,  something is caused to kill it.

Thanks,
--Ram