[Xorp-users] xorp1.6 fails to run on Debian Etch 2.6.18-5-486

AWalton awalton at wires3.net
Thu May 6 00:27:59 PDT 2010

Hi Ben,
OK now I see what you xorp-ct is.
I thought you referred to the older code mainline xorp. Look as much as
I would like to help, I can not easily get the problem re-produced with
xorp-ct. It is no joke to upgrade core router code on a production
(paying customer) network.

If you are not interested in the BGP bug and the logs I may get from
xorp1.4 then thank you for the suggestions. I will just have to try
somewhere else.

Sorry about that.
Thanks
Aidan