[Xorp-users] xorp1.6 fails to run on Debian Etch 2.6.18-5-486

AWalton awalton at wires3.net
Thu May 6 11:15:49 PDT 2010

I have to say you have me somewhat confused now. Which version shall I
try? What makes you think that either xorp-ct or svn of the official
xorp tree will actually compile and run especially as 1.6 did not.

Dont forget this is a 486 VIA fanless processor that I must compile on.
It takes a long time to try anything.
Aidan