[Xorp-users] Problem adding routes to custom devices

Jeff Mitchell jmitchell at ll.mit.edu
Wed May 19 12:47:00 PDT 2010

On 05/19/2010 02:16 PM, Ben Greear wrote:
> It could indeed be a bug.  You might try poking around in
> the fea logic, adding debugging statements and such to see
> if you can figure out what is happening.
>
> If you can get a reproducible test case that uses standard
> linux kernels and no special software harness, I'll see
> if I notice anything.

I can try, creating a dummy or tun device and see if that happens.

> Also, any errors of note in the xorp logs?

Man, I'm an idiot. I expected to find ways to view xorp debugging
information from within xorpsh; I actually looked through the user
manual trying to find out how to view the debugging that I was turning
on. Until you said this I didn't realize that it was probably in /var/log.

I'll have to look at it and get back to you.

Thanks,
Jeff