[Xorp-users] XORP-PIM Commands are NOT Working !

Vunnava Kesava Srinivas-B32946 B32946 at freescale.com
Mon Nov 29 11:19:37 PST 2010

Hi Guys,
I am a new bie to XORP and trying to use it for PIM-SM V4. The issus is ; I have installed the binaries and able to start the necessary daemons on my Ubuntu Machine. But when I am trying to use the CLI; some commands are NOT Working. All the PIM Related Commands are NOT Working. It is throwing me an error message saying that "Invalid Xorp Command"

Ex: show PIM neighbors etc..

So., how to bypass this error? And what is the reason for which these commands are NOT executable on CLI of XORP ? I Logged in as XORP [User Name].

Thanks in Advance . Looking forward for the reply !

-Best Regards,
VKS.