[Xorp-users] VDE and CLICK which version support xorp-ct?

Diego Augusto Pinzon Carreño diego360xen at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 12:54:58 PDT 2010

hi list..

i just try  VDE a Virtual Distributed Ethernet network(
http://vde.sourceforge.net/) and Virtualbox with XORP.
for a practice in a class-room, my teacher ask me about the posibility of do
a practice about add some packet limit to a interface and chances that
interface when the limit up and get late sometime  the packets. my first
aproach was do with CLICK uses as part of FEA, so my question what version
of CLICK has been tested?.

VDE is not so fast as i think, and xorp-ct presented some warning while the
process rtrmgr began

p.d:.its a work of class-room our teacher asked about free  open routes
plataforms and let choose one
p.d1:i'm working for a little modulo to add some administrative tool. maybe
send log xorp message  to mail account or textmessage to user xorp about
log.

thx.