[Xorp-users] no RP address for this group

Jayasri Sangu JayasriS at aaesys.com
Fri Oct 29 09:29:59 PDT 2010

Hi Ben,

       I am cross compiling the xorp for powerpc processor.

In the file xrl_pim_node.cc, calling reinterpret_cast for converting 32 bit number to 8 or 16 bit number is
returning 0, as the powerpc is BIGENDIAN(byte order is changed). So instaed of using reinterpret_cast, I am using static_cast.

Please see the attached patch.

Thanks
Jayasri