[Xorp-users] Unable to configure redistribution

Aleksandar Cvjetic aleksandar.cvjetic at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 13:50:25 PDT 2010

Hi,

I don't know how is it possible to redistribute OSPF or RIP routes into
static, but for the other way you basically first configure policy-map with
a term "from protocol static" and than "accept", and then use this
policy-map as export map in your OSPF: "protocols ospf export
<your_policy_name>". Probably you can also find sample configuration in the
mailing-list archive.

B.R.
Alex