[Xorp-users] XORP on an embedded system?

jobhunts02 at aol.com jobhunts02 at aol.com
Tue Aug 2 15:38:20 PDT 2011

I have been assigned to put XORP on a custom board, and I came across the posting below which says, "XORP's original design didn't consider the possibility of an embedded deployment."

Being new to XORP, is it intended for use on an embedded system?

I have approximately 20 MB available.  Is it be possible for me to put XORP on my board?  If not, could you recommend an open source routing stack for an embedded system?