[Xorp-users] Command line configuration for RIP

jobhunts02 at aol.com jobhunts02 at aol.com
Thu Aug 4 17:46:07 PDT 2011

I am trying to use cli_send_processor_xrl or cli_generic to do the configuration, not xorpsh.

The following command did not give me an error:
./cli_generic -x rip/rip/0.1/set_interpacket_delay ifname sat0 vifname sat0 addr 10.0.1.220 t_msecs 29
Is that the correct syntax?

I want to read it back to see if it was set but I cannot figure out how to do the interpacket_delay
command without getting errors.  What would be the syntax for the interpacket_delay command?