[Xorp-users] aggregate-prefix-len

Arturo Servin aservin at lacnic.net
Sun Aug 14 08:30:39 PDT 2011

	Not sure about the config. But make sure that you have a static to 10.0.0.0/8, without it BGP won't announce it  (at least that happens in Cisco, Quagga and Juniper). Also you may need a command to indicate BGP that you want to advertise 10.0.0.0/8 (in cisco world is something like network 10.0.0.0 255.0.0.0.0)

/as