[Xorp-users] Problems with mutlicast

Muzinich, Mike MuziniM at losrios.edu
Tue Dec 27 12:34:42 PST 2011

What is the URL to download the latest code?  I don't get a version banner when I start the shell.

vpn1:/root > /usr/local/xorp/sbin/xorpsh
Welcome to XORP on vpn1
root at vpn1> show version
Version 1.8.4

Mike Muzinich
Network Security Administrator
Los Rios Community College District
mike.muzinich at losrios.edu
(916)568-3013

From: Ben Greear <greearb at candelatech.com<mailto:greearb at candelatech.com>>
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2011 11:38:33 -0800
To: Mike Muzinich <muzinim at losrios.edu<mailto:muzinim at losrios.edu>>
Cc: "xorp-users at xorp.org<mailto:xorp-users at xorp.org>" <xorp-users at xorp.org<mailto:xorp-users at xorp.org>>
Subject: Re: [Xorp-users] Problems with mutlicast

On 12/27/2011 09:57 AM, Muzinich, Mike wrote:
I am using the latest code from GIT, I think. Is there a file I can check to ensure I am using the latest code?

The latest code will print a version when you start xorpsh,
and should show 1.8.5-WIP:

[root at lec2010-ath9k-1 lanforge]# /usr/local/xorp/sbin/xorpsh
Welcome to XORP v1.8.5-WIP on lec2010-ath9k-1
Version tag: 52ea68a  Build Date: 2011-10-05 16:36 32-bit
root at lec2010-ath9k-1>

Ben

*Mike Muzinich
Network Security Administrator