[Xorp-users] Error while running Xorp on Windows Server 2008

Ben Greear greearb at candelatech.com
Mon Feb 14 09:31:05 PST 2011

On 02/14/2011 09:14 AM, Grinberg, Leo wrote:
> Leo Grinberg
>
> Network Engineering
>
> iQor
>
> 973-294-7021 (O)
>
> 646-320-2544 (C)

I'm not sure if it has worked previously to version 1.6, but in later
releases windows support was removed entirely.  If someone wants
to send patches against the latest xorp.ct to re-enable Windows
support, I'll consider applying them..but I have no interest in
working on it myself.

Linux and BSD are well supported, but I only develop on Linux, so I
suggest that if you are able...