[Xorp-users] OSPF route export

Ben Greear greearb at candelatech.com
Thu Feb 17 11:23:29 PST 2011

On 02/17/2011 11:02 AM, Dan Moormann wrote:
> Here goes,
>

> On 2/17/11 1:19 PM, "Ben Greear"<greearb at candelatech.com>  wrote:
>
> On 02/17/2011 10:25 AM, Dan Moormann wrote:
>> I don't' quite follow you.  The only place to "import or export" from what I'm seeing appear to be inside the protocol block.
>> As far as I can tell
>
> Maybe post your entire config file as an attachment?

It looks like you are trying to use a VLAN as a vif.  I don't
think that can work properly, though I'm not sure if it is
the cause of the problems you currently see.

Can you try creating the VLAN outside of xorp and
using it as a normal interface in your config file?

Is xorp adding the static routes to the OS routing
tables?