[Xorp-users] VLAN Interfaces

Ben Greear greearb at candelatech.com
Thu Feb 24 21:31:32 PST 2011

On 02/24/2011 07:10 PM, Ray Soucy wrote:
> Do we know who maintains the official xorp.org site?  I would be
> willing to spend some time updating it.  Ultimately it would be nice
> to see CT changes merged back in and see XORP active again.

They do not seem to be active (for several years now).  If you want, you are welcome to
send patches to the xorp.ct web page (html is in the git tree
as well).

I surely wouldn't mind if xorp.org comes back to life, but at this point,
I don't think it's likely.  Thankfully, XORP is GPL, so I can keep the
code alive via xorp.ct, and I'm happy to consider patches from anyone
who is interested.