[Xorp-users] ospfv3 interfaces on the same link with different network prefixes

Patricio Latini p_latini at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 28 10:49:26 PDT 2011

Massimiliano:

Yes, I have a Internet---Xorp---Router---host configuration with three
addresses between xorp box and the router (Link Local, site local and
global). Xorp is generating the default route and propagating it to the
router, also it is learning the site local and global networks configured on
the hosts side of the router.

So far, no problem.

Patricio