[Xorp-users] RFC: New VLAN api for xorp.ct

Ben Greear greearb at candelatech.com
Thu Mar 3 10:30:39 PST 2011

On 03/03/2011 07:38 AM, Joe Coco wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I removed the 'set' options from the interfaces.tp and now xorp starts. When I try to configure a VLAN, I do get an error.
> I'm not sure if this is because I fouled up the range syntax in interfaces.tp, or an actual broken condition. The error is:

Please remove the old patch and apply this one instead.  It boots and
creates the interface on my test machine.  I haven't tried running
a real protocol over it, but likely it will work.

http://www.xorp.org/patches/0001-vlans-Treat-vlans-as-primary-interfaces.patch

Note the syntax has changed:

interfaces {
     interface "eth1.5" {