[Xorp-users] Anyone want to transfer bugs to the new bugzilla?

Pierre Lepropre pierre.lepropre at student.ulg.ac.be
Sat Mar 5 10:38:29 PST 2011

Guys,

Now is the time to cheer up and get yourselves involved in community's
work for XORP if you're interested by it.

Ben has been working hard lately to get some things up and running since
M. Handley has given him the greenlight for xorp.ct to become xorp.org.
Bugzilla is one of these.

I would do it myself if I hadn't already my hands full with a new
documentation project for XORP, where you'll be able to get involved too
if you wish. More details about that will come in a couple of days.

Regards,

Pierre.