[Xorp-users] [Xorp-hackers] XORP documentation wiki is online.

Ben Greear greearb at candelatech.com
Mon Mar 14 21:04:43 PDT 2011

On 03/14/2011 03:45 PM, Matthew Jakeman wrote:
> Hi Ben, all,
>
> This is great. I have just had a look through the new documentation on
> the wiki and there are some significant updates on there that should
> make peoples introduction to XORP a lot easier. In particular the
> updated documentation for writing a process that has updated the old
> Makefile information to the latest scons processes (among other things).
> This will be especially useful to people who haven't used XORP before as
> it was one thing I struggled with a bit when first using XORP.
>
> Huge thanks to both yourself and Pierre for this. Myself and Pierre are
> both working on the ECODE project from which this has come about and
> it's good to see that it has already pushed something back into the
> community.

The documentation help is very useful and very welcome.

I am also curious about the state of your xorp modifications.  Are
they still scheduled to be publicly released?  If so, I'd like
to try to figure out how to make them part of the official
xorp tree.  Perhaps somewhere in the contrib/ directory if
it's not general purpose code.