[Xorp-users] XORP : Embedded Platform Software requirements

Troy Benjegerdes hozer at hozed.org
Wed Apr 11 14:52:54 PDT 2012

This would probably depend on what embedded linux distribution the
board is running and what board it is, and how you cross-compiled
the package.

If you can give us more details, we might be able to help.

I'm going to attempt to build it on my debian-arm install,
and see what happens.

If you have some constraints (or ndas) so you can't provide more
details about what board and distro, there are probably several
of us (including myself) that would be happy to do a consulting
contract to help you out as well.