[Xorp-users] XORP conformance test

Jens Dackenberg jens.devel at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 01:59:49 PDT 2012

Hi,
Previously, I've been looking into Quagga and know that conformance tests
has been run on that routing suite using a tool called ANVL:

http://confluence.isc.org/display/osr/ANVL+OSPFv2+Test+Results

Have you been looking into this? As far as I know, there are no open-source
conformance tests available, but I could be wrong.
BR,
Jens